September 3, 2008

im hungry :(

no..im not hungry for food but im hungry for love. My love is so sooo far away.. over the sea.. over the ocean...Oh my... im just so down that my darling hubby is not with me now, he's in Uzbekistan for one week or maybe two..depending on the issues of the project. Looks like im gonna do a lot of things alone..break fast alone..terawih alone..go to work oso alone..sleeping oso alone..

huhu... 'minus one' is just the loneliest number :( > :~(

the only thing that makes me happy now is that i get to go home early..as early as 4.30 pm. i usually left abt 5-10 minutes earlier so that i get to reach home by 4.45pm. i so love the smart tunnel, my daily route from bangsar to ampang jaya which will only took me 10 minutes to reach jln tun razak and another 5 minutes to d elevated highway. Yeah..i have to spend a bit on tolls..but come to think of it.. its worth it bcoz i get to save on my petrol+ time + energy.

Opps time out. Need to get ready for solat isyak and terawih ALONE...huhuhu

p/s:I wonder wut my girlss doing this ramadhan

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger coolyad said...

baby...
i miss you already... just pray that i'll be able to resolve all the issues and finalise the contract a.s.a.p.

i love you very much and you are my everything!

September 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

ok baby..pls come home early :(

i miss you.

muahhss

September 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...so sweet both of you!! :)
My dear, buka puasa is on next Monday yeah? Im hoping to have it at MINES. What say you?

September 4, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sis, husband ko pegi uzbek ek? jauh nye. bulan Ramadhan nih menguji ketabahan insan.

September 4, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

monday?Im ok.is naj ok?who elses joining?

September 4, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

fazlin,hehe..memang menguji kesabaran ku..hehe

September 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home