August 8, 2008

Melancholy...

Tears falling..and emotion suddenly ran high. I quickly turned off the radio...thought it would help but i cried my eyes out. Im not sure on wut actually triggered my feeling, was it the song ('Missing you' by Brandy) played on the radio or the call that i received from my mom or perhaps both that makes me burst into tears.

I lost a sister 7 years ago...and it was painful. When i got a call from my mom saying that my abah is not feeling well, i was really really down..although my abah was just having a bad cough.. suddenly i felt like its all coming back again..u know...the feeling of not wanting to let go of the person that u love...i was driving and crying like a baby along my way back home...fortunately i made it home, safe and sound.

I opened up my notebook and share my utterly sorrow feeling with my girls on Yahoo Messanger.Ive made them cry when each and every one of us shared our own heart-rending stories, Hana cried everytime she went back to KL after seeing her parents..fear of the losing feeling.Qme lost her father at the age of 3. I cant imagine how tragic her life is but I guessed that explained where Qme gets all the strength tht has made her very successful in life.

Yeah..Reality bites.Im taking a deep breath and i know..i have to move on.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurmm.. dunno wat to say.. ini yg dinamakn 'kehidupan' sayang.. suka duka cinta benci ketawa marah.. yg penting kita 'bersandar bersama' dan saling ada antara satu sama lain.. aku rasa kesedihan aku plg teruk antara kita semua... hurm~~ korang jom nangish!!

August 8, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

jom !! :~(

August 9, 2008 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats life iza..ure a strong girl.i know u r
*R*

August 9, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

thanks R

August 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mrs Zamzuri said...

ive told zam bout it too.. hehe.. life goes on babe.. sooner of later all of us will face the same thing. all u need to do is be prepared. Setiap yg hidup pasti akan mati. 1 thing 4 sure.. the divas will be together to help each other facing all this..

August 10, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

thanks babe!

August 10, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Thank you for keeping me dry under an umbrella of friendship when life brought me rain!" to my DIVASS...

August 10, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hye iza?
how many sister do y hv?

-silent reader-

August 12, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Iza said...

hello silent reader,im d youngest of 4 and i have 2 sisters and one brother.My eldest sister has passed away so tinggallah 3 beradik ;(

August 12, 2008 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

Lily sweety,thank you for letting me be ur umbrella..."under my umbrella..eellaa..ellaa..eh..eh..
:)

August 12, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home