July 19, 2008

so many things, so little time

Fuhh..what a week!I wish i can buy time...

My 1st Anniversary was very sweet but nuthing fancy. My girlfriends were all shocked when they caught me online on my anniversary night..ahaks..i guessed they knew me too well. I am always known as the party planner..Its just so not IZA that they knew.. hehe.. No worries everyone, we will definitly have our belated anniversary celebration soon.InsyaAllah :)
Oh yeah did i tell u that our anniversary was a day before Kaklong's birthday?

My parents in laws were very kind enough to belanja all of us for dinner on both occasions, our 1st anniversary and also Kak Long's advance Birthday. Right after dinner we have potong cake and so called open present ceremony at home. Kaklong was very happy.Can see the shine in her eyes. So does everyone. I was kinda reluctant to post this photo here actually coz i look so damn FAT..look at me..i have put on lots of weight.. i dont even have the courage to weight myself..help!!

My monday morning started as early as 6 am. Mandi (urghh sejuk!!), subuh prayer,siap siap and left home at abt 6.45 am. Eversince yad started working at his new place, i was appointed as his designated driver.Bestnya...My weekdays were really packed. Lotsa meetings to attend, 3 projects to handle, another stupid collection exercise to be done and oo yeah i hd my seminar event in Putrajaya last tuesday.


My seminar at Marriot Putrajaya was a success with almost 100% turned up! Alhamdulliah. We received numerous sales deal during the event. And for that, i would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to all committee members for your support in making this event a success. Thanks to Kak Rosni for the superb hotel arrangements and to En Haris for being YOU...u r the best emcee in the world! Really appreciate it!
There are more to blog...I will continue later..need to get myself ready for my date with my girls this afternoon at The Loaf Pavilion.Totallooo

p/s:Congrats to my niece Mira.She has won the NST Spell it Right under Primary school for Perlis State and has made it through to the final round somewhere in mid August.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..senang hati la tu..ker dah berdua..jgn lupa beritahu yer?

July 22, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..senang hati la tu..ker dah berdua..jgn lupa beritahu yer?

July 22, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home