September 1, 2008

The Blessed Month of Ramadhan


The month of Ramadhan, is the best of all months in the estimations of Allah swt. Its days are the best among the days, its nights are the best among the nights, its hours are the best among the hours. During this blessed month of ramadhan, I wish to do a lot of good deeds and also more invocations by completing my Tarawikh Prayers, Insyaallah and recites the Holy Quran more often.
Just to share with you that I am currently helping my parents doing some collection on Fund to build a Mosque in Taman Cicely,Teluk Intan Perak(my hometown). Your donations are all welcome and pls email me at destinyzas@yahoo.com or for those who already knows me, u can reach me at my mobile.
Selamat menjalani ibadah di bulan yg mulia ini!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Aiman said...

salam sis,
i've read that this hadith is false. If i'm not mistaken, a fatwa has been released regarding it

September 1, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

Thanks Aiman for the info. U mean on the advantages on solat terawih right?I will check on that n will let u know soonest.BDW how did u know abt my blog?

September 1, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

Yes,ive just spoken with my parents n they said the advantages for each night of terawih is not vital and ive removed them.Thanks aiman :)

September 1, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Seezah!!I'm doing the same thing too!!!

September 2, 2008 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

Yeah..i know..so hows ur collection?banyak dapat tak?

September 3, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far so good.Harap bleh collect byk lagi!! ;)

September 3, 2008 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

alhamdulillah..aku pun boleh la tahan..belum sampai 5 figures lagi la..hehe

September 3, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home