June 5, 2008

Help Me God

Ive been sick since last night. I was lying on my bed the whole day. Now Okay a bit but still very weak. This viral fever is really pissing me off! i hope my fever will disappear by tomorow because i have so many things to do, ive a wedding to attend in d afternoon and in d evening its Keira 1st Birthday Party at McDonald Titiwangsa. Keira is Veen's daughter and Veen is one of my closest and trusted friend.I know Veen's gonna kill me if i cant make it there!So help me God, please shooh this virus away.

Something weird happen to me today. Ive been receiving some anonymous called. Im worried.It reminds me of my past. Did i ever tell you that there's this crazy bi*ch in my hometown who likes to call a lot of people including my abah's friend using my name my identity. I swear to God if I know who she is, i will knock her off until she cant even dial a single number on the telephone.Obviously she sounded nothing like me so those who really know me, they knew it's not me. Its so sad to see how sick some people can be.

God, i turn to you for comfort, support, strength, and hope.For many, life has taken on new meaning and has become more precious. I am beginning to realize in a very tangible way that we really don't know what our tomorrow holds, so we must live for today, trusting God will take care of our tomorrows.

Amin.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biasala Za..org giler mmg ramai skrg ni.
KakMiza

June 8, 2008 at 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susah jd org glamor ni mesti ada yg dengki.dont worry adik,selalulah berdoa agar dilindungi Tuhan,insyaallah

June 8, 2008 at 2:55 AM  
Blogger Iza said...

where got glamour...thanks for your concern :)

June 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe!!!! thanks for making it to Keira's birthday :) It was fun seeing you and the kids there. Must meet up again soon ok. Muchos gracias for the thoughtful pressie. We love it!!! :)

June 9, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Anis Salwati Hamidun said...

Izah, kesiannya u...

June 9, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

the kids had a lot of fun too...hana chose the gift,glad u n cutie Keira love it!

June 10, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home