May 26, 2008

Pony Land



When i was a little girl, i love to dream, i can still remember when i was 5 i wanted to open a kindergarten. I even ask my mom wut's the cost of opening one, and at that time the only things im worried of is how much is the price of tables, chairs, toys and toys and toys...hehe..


I was pretty lucky because i have a wonderful childhood memories, despite being bullied by my one and only brother. U have NO idea how he hated me so much that he just want to make me cry all the time, he broke my toys, he punched me hard but off course this was when he doesnt even know how to spell. I guessed my brother does contribute of a little ganas in me. haha! But as we grew older, we are nothing less like the best buddies and alhamdulliah he turned out to be a cool brother and yes i love him very much although he still owes me my birthday present!kekekeke...


Back to the Pony Land, my little pony has always be my favorite. I can still remember the song " My Little Pony..my little pony and friends...." I even have the sticker collection book where i spend my duit belanja buying the series of stickers ..ahh i just know how to spend on my mom's money"SO SMART,very SMART".


Okay enuff with me n my past stories. Last night after watching the Final of Akademi Fantasia, Yul Hana my hubby, we just amused ourselves with the Pony Land where i came with the idea of playing Pony Fantasia.Here's everyone role-play:

Myself as Ogy and Ning
My hubby as Adlin
Hana as Opps Terlebih Sudah and Redah Jerr
Yul as Apa Ke her Nyer Yeop!

Haha we enjoyed the night and at the end of the game suddenly we became the monsters and destroyed the whole Pony Land as its time to NOD OFF! ZZzzzZZZzzzZZzzz



++ The end ++





10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love My little Ponnies too!!

May 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Mrs Zamzuri said...

aku layan barbie. hahaha....

May 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

aku pun layan barbie gaks...hahaha

May 26, 2008 at 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..patutla muka ko mcm bdk kecik jer..inilah rahsianya yer??

May 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...kelakarnyer!!Ingat x time dulu2 kita siap pegi toys r' us jumpa 'orang Barbie'!!hahaha

May 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

haah..masa opening toys r us kat city square kan?masa time tu best giler dpt jumpa org barbie doll tu...hahaha...pastu siap dpt tshirt Toys'r'us I dont want to grow up....hehehe

May 27, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love "My little Ponies" and "Carebear". Carebear was my favourite! :)

May 28, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Iza said...

Oh yes..i like Carebear too but above all, SMURFS is my favorite!

May 28, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smurfs!!! Yeah :) La la la la la la, la la la la la...hehehe..I like "Smurfette" and the evil Cat "Azriel". Hee hee

May 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Iza said...

Lalalalalalalalala...i miss SMURF very much!Smurfette is my favorite too..and also Baby Smurf!hehehe..

May 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home