May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I guessed everyone already knew how down i was when my hubby told me that he might not be able to spend time with me as he is leaving to Cairo on my Bday night. Sob* Sob* I was terribly sad sooo blue and i felt like its the end of the world..Yeah..im such a kiddo but im just being honest here, im not ashamed to announce this.It was my 1st birthday as a wife..im pretty sure u would understand. (pls understand!!)

So looking at how 'not in a good shape' i was, my dear girlfriends decided to throw a party for me. Realizing that most of us are already married, an intimate moment may sounds intresting, just the 5 of us (me, qme, hana, irda n lily) at my home sweet home. Its something that we have not done for so long..eversince each and every one of us got hitched.

We had a pot-luck. Qme cooked her speciality, spaghetty bolognese...Uh~It was marvellous!Lily and her potato salad.It looks great but wait until u taste is..It's unbelievable..My gurls can really cook! I served Chicken Roasted. Hana brought yummilicous deserts and Irda managed to get all of us intoxicated with lotsa beverages..from juices to u name it..and just for the record its NON Alchohol :)

It was a beautiful moment and the night was full with laughs and smiles. I am so blessed to have such a great and lovely friends with me esp when i needed them the most. Thank you gurls :) I had the greatest time and Birthday ever!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..nice :) Happy Belated Birthday to u

May 12, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

Hey Gurl Thank you :) Lama tak dengar citer

May 12, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked great! :) All the other girls too! Pretty pics :) Can't wait for our dinner this weekend! :P

May 12, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

thanks Veen.Yeap really looking fwd for this weekend :)

May 12, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home