April 18, 2008

Hospital - Home - Hospital - Home

Its 12.30am, alone, feeling tired and blue.

Have my laptop on my lap as I was lying on d bed @ my mom's in law guestroom. Im just too tired to sleep. Yul, Hana n Naufal wanted to sleep with me but NO NO NO as im just too tired to do anything except blogging..hehe

My Baba (my father in law) was admitted in Ampang Puteri Hospital for a minor surgery today. He had a stone pain in ureter. Alhamdulillah the surgery went well and Baba looks Okay just now although i know he's in a maximum pain.Fuhh God Knows!

My hubby is sleeping at the hospital with Baba tonight. And thats the whole reason y i did not sleep at my own bed. I wouldnt mind being home alone. Im so used to living alone but that was before i got hitched. I guessed now is not the same, i wouldnt want to make everyone worried so ill just follow the leader!

Okay guys, im off to bed..dreamland... ZZZZZ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe patutla call tak angkat!

April 18, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home