April 13, 2008

Help Me God!!


Life is full with ups and downs. And i guessed it is my turn to take the downs. I had a-two-week- viral fever attacked. Not only that, I had congitivitis, sad, red itchy eyes it felt like I had sand in them. Worst thing is that i was infected by these contagious disease BOTH at a same time.
Thank god it has all over. I have fully recovered and I will be back to office tomorow. Gosh, I cant imagine of the work loads. Urghh..
Nuthing much happened during the weekend. On Saturday, Had a few hours with the kids and went out for dinner with my uncle, Acik Hussain & family at Amy Search's Restaurant Laksamana Chengho. The food is great..and suprisingly very cheap!Highly recommended!Pheewit!
Today is a very lazy sunday, I spend most hours in my room watching Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Marathon. I ate 4 superlicous Bisou cupcakes..and now..honestly I feel fat.Im so Guilty and i wish i could have a more productive weekend but i guessed its too late so Help Me God!
(this is my cute niece, Hana Montana wearing my hair band n will soon get her one as she has particularly requested for a pink color polka dots..kids nowadays can be so demanding huh?hehe LUV U Hana!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat mana restoran Amy tu?

April 22, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home