April 1, 2008

My Mother in Law's Birthday




Yul is dedicating a Birthday Song for his Wan..isnt he sweet?

Last Sunday on 30th March was my Mama's Birthday.It took me sometimes to figure out on d bday gift...shd i get her a jewelaries?hmm..need to do some budgetary..hehe.or should i get her a clothing designers..euww boring..and after 16 hours of thinking, ive finally decided to get her a handbag.As a women, I love handbag.Women loves handbag. So i get her a handbag and YES My Mama loves it! Even my sis in law loves it..see i told ya!U can never go wrong when it comes to HANDBAG!

You should see the happy face of my mama and it was worth all the head crash and pain in my feet running all over the city (am i exagarating too much??) I know, its always the thought that counts but i know my mama deserves the best :)
Happy Birthday Mama, May Allah blessed you with good health, prosperous life and beautiful cucusss.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weh ko edit gambo pakai aper tuh?

April 1, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Iza said...

pakai photo impact

April 1, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home