March 7, 2008

where i belong

Teluk Intan is d place where i was born 27 years ago...the place where i am from and where i belong. I feel free, calm and relief in a sense that i am far far away from work and from the chaotic life in KL. Im not saying that i hate living in the city..i so love KL. But once in awhile, 'balik kampung' would be the best choice of holiday.

My mission balik kampung today is not just for holiday but..i bet u know why.Its for the election.Whom im gonna vote?I am obviously not throwing my vote to the Opposition. I am doing so, because I’d rather have a Government to champion the rights of all Malaysians rather than that of a single race. Anyway, Barisan shouldn’t worry about my vote going to the Opposition. Afterall, I’m just one citizen and there are so many people out there to be brainwashed into blinded patrioticism. My vote is for the well-being of every Malaysian that lives in this country.

To my hubby who is going to throw his vote in KL, i miss you every single second and 'Selamat Maju Jaya'(sounds familiar ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home